Saturday, April 10, 1982

Niagara Falls (4/10/1982)

Saturday, April 10, 1982
New house in Buffalo
Daddy, Mommy, Frank and I went to Niagara Falls via the Boulevard and went to the Canadian side. We walked from Horseshoe Falls to Maple Leaf Village, where we had lunch.
American Falls, Goat Island, Horseshoe Falls
Water swirling past the fence above Horseshoe Falls
Horseshoe (Canadian) Falls
(The ice bridge is breaking up.)
American Falls
American Falls, Goat Island, Horseshoe Falls
American Falls
A rainbow
Returned to the car and drove back along the Canadian side of Niagara River, crossing over Peace Bridge to go home.
I spent the vacation visiting family and friends, doing my income taxes, cataloging my slides which I have sent directly to the U.S. so I had not seen them yet., planning my summer trips, eating Buffalo wings and beef-on-weck, and making cheese fondue.

No comments:

Post a Comment